Sorry, you're having trouble. Try these steps:
Let's try to reset the Bluetooth first: "Forget" or remove your existing Mooni connected speaker from your Bluetooth source. Then turn off your Bluetooth signal from your phone/Bluetooth device.
*Make sure no one else is connected to the speakers via their Bluetooth. It blocks the signal and you will not be able to pair.
Please see the instructional video below for connection (you can skip to minute 1:35)
Or please follow these steps:
- Turn off your speaker by pressing the button on the base of the unit for < 3 seconds
- If your speaker hasn't been charged, charge your speaker lantern for 6-8 hours
- Turn on your speaker lantern by pressing the button on the base of the unit or turn ON with the remote control.
- Once turned on, the Speaker is ready to connect
- Restart your Bluetooth device or phone
- On your Bluetooth device, turn ON your Bluetooth setting
- In the Bluetooth menu, find and select the device named “mooni” to pair
- If you cannot locate "mooni" on the menu, you may need to press the Bluetooth button on your Mooni remote to enable pairing
- Once paired, your speaker will confirm it is connected.
If you are still having issues, please check if your device supports Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
If these steps don't help, try a complete reset: Keep the speaker & lights on and let the battery fully drain. Then let it charge overnight. Now, follow steps 3-6.