Thanks for your purchase! We hope you enjoy your new speaker lantern and we’re sure you’ll create some great moments with it.
Your speaker lantern can function as a speaker, a lantern, or operate both simultaneously.
To Get Started:
- Charge your speaker lantern for 6-8 hours before initial use.
- Turn on your speaker lantern by pressing the button on the base of the unit or turn ON with the remote control.
Connecting the speaker:
- Once turned on, the Speaker is ready to connect.
- On your mobile device, turn ON the Bluetooth setting.
- In the Bluetooth menu, find and select the device named “mooni” to pair
- Once paired, your speaker will confirm it is connected.
- Both the speaker and lantern functions will now be active.
Speaker, without light:
- If you would like to turn off the light feature and only have the speaker play, press the Power button on the remote to disable the lights.
- Press the Power button again to enable the lights.
Lantern, without speaker:
- You can disable the speaker by pressing the Bluetooth button to turn OFF the speaker or disconnect from your Bluetooth device.
To Re-enable the Speaker:
- Turn ON the Bluetooth setting on your previously connected device.
- Press the Bluetooth button on your remote again to turn the speaker back ON. Pair your device with your speaker and play music from your device.
- If necessary, you may need to select “mooni” again from your previously connected Bluetooth device menu.
- To connect a new device, follow the connection instructions in "Connecting the Speaker" section above.
To Turn Off:
Press and hold the button on the base for < 3 seconds to turn for a full shutdown of the lantern and speaker.
*Playing music at higher volumes and/or dynamic color changing mode will reduce the battery life and as a result reduce the usage time.